Kirigami/qmake deployment on Android problems

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 09:18:02 UTC 2017

On Sun, Oct 22, 2017 at 10:10 PM, Camilo Higuita Rodriguez
<chiguitar at unal.edu.co> wrote:
> Hi,
> I've been trying for the past two days to get my Kirigami application up and
> working on Android. It all works fine in the desktop, but when i try to
> deploy it to an android device the application dies.

did you manage to get a simple hello world (new project by qt creator"
to run properly?

also, in the kirigami repo, i have a minimal example of application
built with cmake that statically links to kirigami, under
examples/minimalqmake/
that has been checked to work even on machines with no kde deps
installed and with android qt binaries downloaded from Qt website, so
it's a good starting point

> Here's the error log:
> https://paste.kde.org/prrj64zsd/p2rbd5

it says "the paste is password protected"

--
Marco Martin