System Settings KCM Tidying

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Mon Oct 23 11:09:44 UTC 2017

There is already column of KCMs that Marco and I think should probably die.
(click show hidden in the workboard list)

I totally agree that we should think about what we're porting when we're
going through it.
If we decide when looking specifcially at the current clock settings, that
timezone belongs in personalisation, and the clock in system...(or whatever
else) that's aboslutely great.

What I don't want to see is another pointless, "lets design from the top
down" discussion. It's been done to death and results in absolutely nothing
of value happening.

>Besides that I think we should ignore KCMs in the rewrite that are only
relevant to X.

Sure; though we need to include keyboard which is in a special mixed place.