First bridge status: crossed

Todd Weaver todd at puri.sm
Fri Oct 20 02:10:13 UTC 2017

Thanks Paul!

We are beginning interviewing low-level devs next week, and per our
collaboration, will be advancing KDE plasma, and should soon (within a
month probably) have the proper liaison and tools in place to advance
this forward. Also we will begin testing KDE plasma on the development
units once we get those into that hands of Matthias, and the internal
KDE folks!

Things are looking up!

Todd.