Wayland showstoppers wiki page

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Thu Oct 12 11:48:50 UTC 2017

I've added some things, that I think are essential.

I think we should track assignment on the existing phabricator tasks list.
Note there's also the bugzilla keyword "wayland" for searching over all our
software.

I'm glad you're more on the fence about the EGL stream support. I switched
one of my machines to nvidia after we had that lock screen bug, so I've
been reading over the relevant Qt commit. It doesn't look particularly
intrusive.

As for the remote buffers, I'm really not happy with what happened there.
It wouldn't take you long to just write a comment...