D8793: Fix using avatars from the gallery and from local files

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Nov 15 15:59:21 UTC 2017

davidedmundson accepted this revision.
davidedmundson added a comment.

  No objections. It fixes a bug...

  But, if you have the time, I'm sure we could come up wtih something much more elegant with some refactoring.

  (like storing the pixmap in infToSave, and then just writing it into .face directly)

INLINE COMMENTS

> accountinfo.cpp:458
>      m_model->setData(m_index, QVariant(cJob->destUrl().path()), AccountModel::Face);
>      m_info->face->setIcon(QIcon(m_model->data(m_index, AccountModel::Face).value<QPixmap>()));
> +    // If there is a leftover temp file, remove it

I know this isn't a line you've changed, and I hate it when reviewers comment about something unrelated, but it's on the screen and annoying me.

model->setData( some qstring)
model->data().value<QPixmap>()

how is that ever going to work?

REPOSITORY