D8493: Make Folder View screen aware

Milian Wolff noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Nov 2 17:36:04 UTC 2017

mwolff requested changes to this revision.
mwolff added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> foldermodel.cpp:535
> +        m_screenMapper->addScreen(screen);
> +        invalidateFilter();
> +    }

this should not be required, since `addScreen` calls `screensChanged` and that is connected to `invalidateFilter` already.

> foldermodel.cpp:1678
> +    if (m_screenMapper) {
> +        connect(m_screenMapper, &ScreenMapper::screensChanged, this, &FolderModel::invalidateFilter);
> +    }

this should also connect to `screenMappingChanged`. Once we handle DND across views, we will update the mapping to point to a different screen. As a reaction, both `FolderModel` instances (source and target of the DND action) need to update their filter. The easiest is via this signal.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop