Next Plasma LTS and openSUSE

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Mon May 29 10:56:49 UTC 2017

Stealing this LTS thread, there's something from Qt I'd like to copy:

>Currently, Qt 5.6 LTS is in the *‘strict’* phase where it only receives
selected critical fixes and next it is moving into the ‘*very strict*’
phase. During this final phase, Qt 5.6 LTS will receive important security
fixes only.

I think this phasing is something we should take on, we're making more
mistakes as it gets further away from master, and it makes it then more
managemeable to have two LTS releases in parallel.

David