D5932: KCM for controlling Night Color

Burkhard Lück noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed May 24 19:24:09 UTC 2017

lueck added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> subdiff wrote in CMakeLists.txt:2
> Ah, that's what these mysterious Messages.sh files everywhere are for. ;)
>
> Is the Messages.sh right this way?
>
>   #! /usr/bin/env bash
>   $XGETTEXT `find . -name "*.qml"` -o $podir/kcm_nightcolor.pot

You need to add "*.cpp", see my comment in kcm.cpp

i18n () calls missing, see https://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-kf5/sr/messages/kde-workspace/kcm_touchpad.po?revision=1485125&view=markup line 75

> kcm.cpp:34
> +    setAboutData(about);
> +    setButtons(Help | Apply | Default);
> +}

Using the button Help does not make sense without a docbook and whithout an entry X-DocPath in the desktop file

> LocationsAutoView.qml:28
> +    Controls.Label {
> +        text: i18nd("kcm_nightcolor", "Latitude")
> +        Layout.alignment: Qt.AlignRight

in CMakelists.txt you set the domain already to "kcm_nightcolor", therefore the i18nd call should be replaced by i18n() calls
that is less error prone if a catalogs has to be renamed.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop