D5748: workaround for correct wayland positioning

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue May 16 12:32:10 UTC 2017

davidedmundson added a comment.

  Is it tested on X, Qt 5.7 as well as Qt 5.9

  If you want me to do any of those, just ask.

INLINE COMMENTS

> view.cpp:250
> +    } else if (event->type() == QEvent::Hide) {
> +        delete m_plasmaShellSurface;
>      } else if (m_plasmaShellSurface && event->type() == QEvent::Move) {

we need  m_plasmaShellSurface = nullptr;

this leaves a dangling pointer,  which is both dangerous but also means we won't re-create it in ExposeEvent, I would have assumed that would mean the second show won't work.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace