D5564: Man ioslave: Port away from KDELibs4Support

Jonathan Marten noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue May 9 20:11:04 UTC 2017

marten added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> dfaure wrote in kio_man.cpp:247
> keep the spaces around !=

Will fix.

> dfaure wrote in man2html.cpp:6015
> why PLASMA? This is kde/kdenetwork/kio-extras, usable outside of a plasma workspace. I'm curious where PLASMA_VERSION_STRING even comes from !?

This was originally the closest thing I could find to the "KDE" version available.  However, it's been pointed out that it makes kio-extras depend on Plasma, and I've now changed it to take the version from the project version of kio-extras itself.

There doesn't really seem to be much point in displaying this information at all, so if you think it would be worthwhile I'll remove the entire "KDE version" string (i.e. act as if SIMPLE_MAN2HTML was defined above).  Not sure whether the number/string registers defined about lines 297 and 1513 above are ever used in any man pages, though, but if they are no use they could be cut out as well.

REPOSITORY
  R320 KIO Extras