D3498: Add scaling to DRM backend

Roman Gilg noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Mar 31 12:43:44 UTC 2017

subdiff added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> davidedmundson wrote in drm_output.cpp:104
> It's good design to not have member variables that can ever be in a corrupt state, it reduces chance for bugs being introduced later, which is why I'm against changing it.
>
> Dividing two integers is not going to make any performance difference whatsoever and an int divided by an int will result in the same every single time.

Ok, fine with me. Can you now expand the testing parameter from the other Diff, so it's possible to use it in DRM mode? I tried to set a hard coded value in DrmOutput::setScale in order to test different scale factors, but the results were garbage, so I think (hope) that this hard coding doesn't set the scale factors elsewhere correctly and the testing parameter is necessary.

REPOSITORY
  R108 KWin