D5234: [Folder View] Follow targetUrl() instead of url()

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Mar 29 09:27:29 UTC 2017

broulik created this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  This makes it consistent with Dolphin which, when cd'ing into a folder on desktop:/ actually opens /home/foo/Desktop/path (the target URL set by the KIO) and also fixes opening subfolders in my places:/ KIO which just links to the actual locations.

TEST PLAN
  Both desktop popups and panel works, places:/ works fine now.
  However, the title for files on the desktop is no longer "desktop > foo" but "Home > Desktop > foo" (which might even elide depending on language :/)

  From KFileItem docs

  > Returns the target url of the file, which is the same as url() in cases where the slave doesn't specify UDS_TARGET_URL

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

AFFECTED FILES
  containments/desktop/plugins/folder/foldermodel.cpp