D5227: Add a configuration option to hide the show password button

Fabian Vogt noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Mar 28 18:17:39 UTC 2017

fvogt planned changes to this revision.
fvogt added a comment.

  I would fix the clipboard content issue with klipper (although I find that approach wrong as it's too complicated as a seemingly unrelated component needs to support the screenlocker), but I do not have enough experience in that area to do it properly.

  Once that is fixed, I can remove the condition around the clipboard clear code. I would very much like to keep the show password button configuration option.

  > It's the typical KDE 3 approach of not knowing what we want to do, so we offer an option.

  No, it's the approach of setting a sane default and letting the user change it.

REPOSITORY
  R133 KScreenLocker