D5086: Applet: Add Raise maximum volume action to context menu

David Rosca noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Mar 23 11:20:31 UTC 2017

drosca added a comment.

  > There's one issue I want to point out that I dealt with, is that other instances of the widget won't be in the "raised" state (eg: other screens).

  Multiple instances have also separate settings, so I don't see this as an issue.

  However, it is possible that other apps raise volume above 100% (eg. vlc) and you won't be able to change it (only lower down to maximum - 100% or according to applet settings), so this should be taken care of (raise temporarily as long as the value is above maximum). But this should go in another commit.

REPOSITORY
  R115 Plasma Audio Volume Applet