D5144: Change the volume icon/mute button into a ToolButton

David Rosca noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Mar 23 10:56:28 UTC 2017

drosca requested changes to this revision.
drosca added a comment.

  I don't like it, the context menu button is enough hacks for one applet. Also it doesn't have spacing so it looks wrong compared to other ToolButtons (contex menu have spacing, but the icon size is still iconSizes.small).
  If we want to use ToolButtons in this way, it should be fixed in ToolButton.

REPOSITORY
  R115 Plasma Audio Volume Applet