D4989: more aggressively repaint when the shadow changes

Marco Martin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Mar 16 12:04:02 UTC 2017

mart added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D4989#95215, @graesslin wrote:

  > In the video the shadow stays when moving the window. Given that and the knowledge of the distribution in question I doubt it's in any way related to the shadow at all but rather to the used effects. I assume that we have a repaint issue in a completely different area which just doesn't

  For moving windows, to me the culript seems to have the translucency effect while moving windows off

  > So in this case we need to really take a step back and look at the changes the distro did.

  the kwinrc of the (two) distributions in question, are:
  https://github.com/maui-common/maui-settings-theming/blob/master/usr/share/default-settings/plasma5-profile/kwinrc
  https://github.com/netrunner-common/netrunner-settings-theming/blob/master/usr/share/default-settings/plasma5-profile/kwinrc

REPOSITORY
  R108 KWin