D5029: Use seccomp for implementing a sandbox for kscreenlocker_greet

Martin Gräßlin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Mar 12 16:48:23 UTC 2017

graesslin added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> broulik wrote in seccomp_test.cpp:95
> set `QNetworkRequest::FollowRedirectsAttribute` or else Ben will get angry

The point of this test is that the call doesn't work. See line 101. The seccomp filter disallows network access. No matter whether I use FollowRedirectsAttribute or not: kde.org will never see the request.

And if not and Ben gets angry: even better, than we have a human auto test ;-)

> broulik wrote in greeterapp.cpp:148
> Might lead to an unreachable code warning?

why should it? The code looks quite reachable to me. If kcheckpass is setuid it uses the code from line 151.