D4965: Remove ifdef round qCDebugs

Martin Gräßlin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Mar 6 19:15:39 UTC 2017

graesslin requested changes to this revision.
graesslin added a comment.

  The ifdefs are from kde4 times. There it was also not needed, but nevertheless there. When working on the qt5 port I kept that under the assumption that the previous maintainer had a good reason for ifdefing it. Looking at the code I doubt it is side effect free. E.g. lines 694 following look dangerous to me. In fact I wouldn't guarantee that this won't result in a crash on wayland. The code paths have not been used in production for years.

  Given that I would rather tend to just drop the ifdefs sections completely.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace