[Differential] [Commented On] D4838: [Notifications] Add context menu for thumbnail

Marco Martin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Mar 1 12:01:25 UTC 2017

mart added a comment.

  i don't see the split button a very feasible option on a technical standpoint (and pretty bad purely on aestetics, would also be a thing we use only here and visually clashes with a combobox)
  those extra actions are not a fundamental thing at all, and i would not particularly expect to *have* to access them in order for the entire thing to be functional, that makes it ok to me (or even *better*) to be the semi-hidden way of context menu.
  and here we are at the point: either the feature gets in with this design, or with a different one requires so much work for little gain that i would advise to not have it at all

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

EMAIL PREFERENCES