D6443: [CurrentContainmentActionsModel] Add configurationChanged signal

Marco Martin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jun 30 14:09:21 UTC 2017

mart added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> broulik wrote in currentcontainmentactionsmodel.cpp:217
> Hmm I pass in "this" but it's nowhere guarded :/

yeah, it may crash.. whatever is in the 3rd param of the connect is the one you can not worry about, the other one may get dangling..
the only way i guess is to look at the code and be really sure that the CurrentContainmentActionsModel always outlives either configDlg or pluginInstance, which it *should*, but i'm not 100% sure

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace