D6186: Implement software cursor in OpenGL backend

Thomas Lübking noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jun 19 11:34:40 UTC 2017

luebking added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> Kanedias wrote in scene_opengl.cpp:713
> How come! There's a condition on !m_cursorTexture for that, no? Or is Cursor::cursorChanged itself called on every paint?

Sorry, I missed that the "if (!m_cursorTexture) {" condition still covers these calls - to my excuse: inline comments in phabricator are rather messy :-P

So the above worries are void - the only remainders are
a) possible glBlend restorage
b) null'ing m_cursorTexture on empty images to skip rendering (no idea how relevant that is) ie. not using the pointer vaildity as indicator for a required reset.

REPOSITORY
  R108 KWin