D6215: Introduce aboutToShow() signal

Marco Martin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jun 15 14:40:16 UTC 2017

mart updated this revision to Diff 15462.
mart added a comment.

  update size in showevent

  update size in showevent, get rid of aboutToShow signal
  showing and hiding mainItem (as opposed to its window)
  had repercussions on the size calculation, giving it
  a stuttering appearance when windows appeared.
  if we want to position the window when we are sure the size is final
  and the window is not shown yet (but about to) we can
  do it in the signal handler of visibleChanged (when visible is true)
  we are assured we are right before the expose event

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D6215?vs=15446&id=15462