D6188: [Desktop] Pad cellWidth/cellHeight with the extra space

Eike Hein noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jun 12 21:01:57 UTC 2017

hein added a comment.

  The widget should keep using the old behavior, grid-fitting is pretty awkward there (and I can already hear "my icons don't line up across widgets" complaints). This is really a desktop-specific special case motivated by people trying to put icons into opposing screen corners (or on edges), and being surprised to find no grid column on both ends. The widget doesn't support free icon placement, so it's not needed there.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop