D6100: Only enable MPRIS global shortcuts on demand

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jun 5 12:08:30 UTC 2017

broulik accepted this revision.
broulik added a comment.

  Good idea. I'm somewhat concerned by the fact that media controller applet only loads when you have an mpris service running and then we have applications like Amarok that also try to register them which might do so before we do this here? Certainly better approach than my original patch.

INLINE COMMENTS

> multiplexedservice.h:43
> +public Q_SLOTS:
> +    void enableGlobalShortcuts();
> +

Doesn't this need to be registered in some .services file? Or is that just needed for "startOperationCall"?

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

BRANCH
  master