D6095: [MPRIS Data Engine] Only register global shortcuts when loaded in plasmashell

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jun 4 21:49:08 UTC 2017

broulik created this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Keeps the lock screen from stealing the shortcuts.

  CHANGELOG: Fixed media keys not working after locking and unlocking the screen

  BUG: 380526
  FIXED-IN: 5.10.1

TEST PLAN
  Don't have media keys on my laptop so I assigned Meta+P to pause, pressed it, locked screen, still works both on the lock screen and after unlocking.

  Also keeps plasmoidviewer from stealing them when working on media controller applet

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

AFFECTED FILES
  dataengines/mpris2/multiplexer.cpp