System settings KCM redesign

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 17:14:07 UTC 2017

On Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 4:15 PM, kainz.a <kainz.a at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> should we start a redesign of ALL KCMs. Is someone interested in participate
> the mockup discussion and afterwards the code work.
>
> The idea is to redesign ALL kcms and not some specific ones so in the end
> the design language should be for all the same, but the layout could be
> different.

to me, the feasible way to go about that, is to go one by one,
starting with the most used (some months of kuserfeedback data would
be nice for that, but starting from the most obvious in front of the
user is good too)
and go in groups of one or 2-3 at most.
many are so little used that could almost be droppped probably,  but
in general, there are so many that redesigning all of them in one go,
is simply not feasible

--
Marco Martin