[Differential] [Commented On] D4215: Make notifications execute the "default" action on click.

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jan 20 18:52:23 UTC 2017

broulik added a comment.

  I absolutely *hate* that clicking a notification closes it. I always do that by accident and for closing I *always* use the X button.

  I agree that having some sort of visual indication of what clicking the popup will do would be beneficial. But then if we remove "click for close" we'll either trigger the default action or do nothing and close only on X it wouldn't be a "double gesture".

  However, since we're conditioned by the way Plasma worked for years to always have a visible action button might be hard to change, especially since it involves a slew of third party apps we can't control and/or will take forever to adapt.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

EMAIL PREFERENCES