[Differential] [Commented On] D3738: [Task Manager] Tooltips redesign

broulik (Kai Uwe Broulik) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jan 8 14:58:29 UTC 2017

broulik added a comment.

  I like thew new layout a lot, it might let me keeping them enabled! :D Good job.

  Few nitpicks:

  - Font color of the large heading in the tooltip is darker/stronger, I think Heading (used in the default tooltip) sets some opacity making it softer
  - Descenders are truncated in launcher tooltips (e.g. the subtext "Dateiverwaltung" has its "g" cutoff)
  - The icon in launcher tooltips is pretty small compared to the rest

  F1965954: Screenshot_20170108_155632.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F1965954>

  This now also introduces some inconsistency with the other tooltips. Task manager has very compact ones now whereas all others are huge compared to it. Especially noticeable when you move from Kickoff to a launcher next to it. I think we should apply a similar more compact design to the default tooltips. (I never liked the massiveness of Plasma tooltips anyway)

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

EMAIL PREFERENCES