[Differential] [Commented On] D3950: Try to fix "Pinned Chrome disappears when all Chrome windows are closed"

hein (Eike Hein) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jan 6 13:54:11 UTC 2017

hein added a comment.

  For some reason Phab didn't update the summary even though I rewrote the commit message. Here's the new text:

    Fix "Pinned Chrome disappears when all Chrome windows are closed"

    window metadata as it quits, causing a race we sometimes lose, failing
    to reveal the associated launcher because we can no longer match it
    to the window at window closing time. Instead we are now forced to
    re-check all launchers after the window is gone. As a speed optimi-
    zation we only consider top-level windows (and startups) as being in
    a group implies matching siblings.

    In addition this refactoring eliminates a use of Qt::QueuedConnection
    that allowed for an unpredictable event loop spin inbetween things.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

BRANCH
  master