[Differential] [Commented On] D3950: Try to fix "Pinned Chrome disappears when all Chrome windows are closed"

davidedmundson (David Edmundson) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jan 6 13:11:33 UTC 2017

davidedmundson added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> tasksmodel.cpp:388
>
> +    QObject::connect(filterProxyModel, &QAbstractItemModel::rowsRemoved, q,
> +        [this](const QModelIndex &parent, int first, int last) {

I think it's a bit weird that we have a pair:

groupingProxyModel::aboutToRemove
filterProxyModel:rowsRemoved

As it doesn't match up evenly.

It'll work, but having them both the same will be less confusing long term.

I think changing the first connect to filterProxyModel might result in logic being overall simpler. You'd be processing the launcher every time any window got removed, but that might fix what's in the bug reports.

Other than that, the change looks good.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

BRANCH