[Differential] [Commented On] D3089: Restore global menu support

broulik (Kai Uwe Broulik) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jan 6 10:33:39 UTC 2017

broulik added a comment.

  > to allow me to add the menu in the decoration, is this deliberately not available?

  No, I just haven't looked at the decorations KCM at all yet. I think we should also add the menu button to the default button order so that when you enable it you get it automatically.

INLINE COMMENTS

> davidedmundson wrote in previewclient.cpp:314
> why? We'd want to see how it looks in the preview?

Right. Again, I haven't looked at the KCM yet, I probably would have noticed the button missing then :D

REPOSITORY
  R108 KWin

EMAIL PREFERENCES