[Differential] [Updated] D4838: [Notifications] Add context menu for thumbnail

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Feb 28 11:49:44 UTC 2017

broulik added a comment.

  > which makes sense to me because not every user will know about the possibility to do a right click.

  You don't have that in a file manager, either, and this thing represents a file. Even more so if there's multiple files, they'll show up as square items. I know VDG despises context menus but I'm not a fan of adding visible menu buttons everywhere. If you can create a mockup where it won't terribly overload the design, I could re-consider. Again note that there can be multiple thumbnails in a strip, only if there's just one will it be filled to the entire width. See https://phabricator.kde.org/D3539 with screenshots of the various states it can be in.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

EMAIL PREFERENCES