[Differential] [Updated] D4838: [Notifications] Add context menu for thumbnail

Roman Gilg noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Feb 28 11:22:28 UTC 2017

subdiff added subscribers: colomar, subdiff.
subdiff added a comment.

  That's an awesome idea Kai! I normally only want to open the containing folder and not the screenshot directly, so I was really missing this functionality. Would it be a good idea to not make this as a right click context menu, but as a burger menu button (or a arrow down button) next to the "Open" button like we did it for the volume applet? I remember @colomar saying in https://phabricator.kde.org/D2314 that right click actions should be reachable from inside the GUI as well, which makes sense to me because not every user will know about the possibility to do a right click.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

EMAIL PREFERENCES