[Differential] [Commented On] D4818: Make the hover state optional.

Eike Hein noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Feb 27 11:54:52 UTC 2017

hein added a comment.

  @Mark: I respect that point of view, but there's also some value to reducing the patch delta between us and downstreams. I sometimes see distributons write (and rewrite, and rewrite, and rewrite) and carry patches to do things like this for years, and they sometimes get it pretty wrong and break other things inadvertently, which then impacts our quality rep. If it's upstream at least it's reviewed code.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

BRANCH
  Plasma/5.9