[Differential] [Commented On] D4751: Button and Context Menu to Mute, Set Default Sink/Source, Active Port

Roman Gilg noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Feb 23 23:49:26 UTC 2017

subdiff added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D4751#89222, @Zren wrote:

  > Looks like the icon is really small in plasmoidviewer?

  Using scaling factor 2 on 4K. Have no idea why it looks this way for you.

  > Just wondering why you used a IconItem+MouseArea pattern for the button instead of `PlasmaComponents.ToolButton`?

  Was copy-paste of another one. But in general I don't like the frame on mouse over for a ToolButton. If you want the ToolButton though, we can talk about it.

INLINE COMMENTS

I like to read my inequalities from lower value to higher one. Easier to read the code this way. Besides style is there something else speaking against that? What @Zren said?

> ...as the latter could be read as "if this variable exists".

Please explain what you mean by this.

REPOSITORY
  R115 Plasma Audio Volume Applet

EMAIL PREFERENCES