[Differential] [Updated] D4732: [KCM] Rework design and structure

Roman Gilg noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Feb 23 11:27:33 UTC 2017

subdiff added a comment.

  > Then it will look out of place, all other KCMs use tabs. Also you can't use the tabbar from applet, as that is Plasma component (you can of course implement the same thing with QtQuickControls, but then again it will look out of place).

  There will be a redesign of SySe and KCMs (https://phabricator.kde.org/T2026) some day... So we have some liberty to diverge from old KCMs. The idea is to use more Kirigami design patterns and throw the old desktop stuff away where it doesn't hurt the desktop user. But I'm not sure if we should use the the applet buttons here when applying Kirigami design patterns.

REPOSITORY
  R115 Plasma Audio Volume Applet

EMAIL PREFERENCES