[Differential] [Accepted] D4732: [KCM] Rework design and structure

David Rosca noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Feb 23 11:05:11 UTC 2017

drosca accepted this revision.
drosca added a comment.

  > This Qt bug seems kinda weird.

  Not really, just another QtQuickControls1 bug ...

  > Maybe we should move away from using Tabs here? I thought about this, but haven't quite found the way to go instead. Maybe the same nice looking buttons you use in the applet (with the blue line below)?

  Then it will look out of place, all other KCMs use tabs. Also you can't use the tabbar from applet, as that is Plasma component (you can of course implement the same thing with QtQuickControls, but then again it will look out of place).

  > So if you don't see any blatant bugs I would push this one now, ok?

  Yes, the code is fine.

REPOSITORY
  R115 Plasma Audio Volume Applet

EMAIL PREFERENCES