KDM5?

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 14:37:03 UTC 2017

On Tuesday 21 February 2017, René J.V. Bertin wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I get the impression I'm not the only one who hates the looks of SDDM (to
> put it bluntly). How difficult/impossible would it be to port KDM,
> presuming that hasn't been done already? Evidently I wouldn't expect
> Wayland support.
>
> R.

KDM is unmaintained and is very old code that has many issues.
reopening it would be besides time consuming, give potential security
problems, so -1 on that.
what i advice is working on a different sddm theme that looks as intended
instead (it may even be available already either upstream or 3rd party)

--
Marco Martin