[Differential] [Request, 8 lines] D4705: Don't assume initialized if there are pending dbus replies

Elvis Angelaccio noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Feb 21 13:58:42 UTC 2017

elvisangelaccio created this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  ConnectionEditorBase::initialize() does not count the number of pending dbus
  replies, so it is currently assuming that if control reaches the end of the
  function, we are not waiting for secrets and we can claim the kcm is
  initialized. That is not necessarily true, as bug #376739 shows.

  If we count the number of replies actually received, we can be sure that there
  are no more pending replies and we can then set m_initialized to true at the
  end of initialize().

  BUG: 376739
  FIXED-IN: 5.9.3

TEST PLAN
  Open Connection KCM from systemsettings5, no longer had the Apply button
  enabled. Playing with the KCM still enables the Apply button if something is
  changed.

REPOSITORY
  R116 Plasma Network Management Applet

BRANCH