Oneplus One plasma mobile

Vincent Rubens xreactx at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 13 05:05:17 UTC 2017

I'm having issues getting plasma mobile to run on my OnePlus one. I've compiled a stripped down CM12.1, pushed all the required files to my OPO, and managed to get the LXC container to start (and log in). My current issue is the GUI doesn't start. All I get is the CM logo disappears after container starts.  I see the guide says modify 65-android.rules. however, I'm unsure if im modifying it correctly. Is there any other steps I'm missing? Do I need to create other android rules?

Vince