D8232: Add option to center shadow

Hugo Pereira Da Costa noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Dec 31 18:15:36 UTC 2017

hpereiradacosta added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D8232#184470, @abetts wrote:

  > In https://phabricator.kde.org/D8232#183783, @ngraham wrote:
  >
  > > Per recent https://phabricator.kde.org/tag/vdg/ discussions, I've put together a patch that changes the defaults to horizontally center window and menu shadows, and make them a bit larger: https://phabricator.kde.org/D9549
  >

  > Agreed! I think also, we can always experiment and change things going forward. I don't think of this patch as the ultimate solution. Just another iteration in an evolving theme.

  I would really like to avoid too many iterations on this topic. Window decoration are very visible to users, so changing it every two releases gives a really bad impression.
  We _should_ get it as right as possible before pushing to the official repo, sorry.
  Andy, if you think the shadow should be improved, please indicate how so that the patch gets fixed before its get committed.
  Devs can work with patches, there is no need to commit.

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze