What needs from Latte Dock to support Look N' Feel packages?

Michail Vourlakos mvourlakos at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 21:25:29 UTC 2017

> On mercoledì 20 dicembre 2017 19:41:08 CET Michail Vourlakos wrote:
> > Hello everyone,
> >
> > I have created the following: https://phabricator.kde.org/T7622
> > in order to track down the info needed in order for Latte Dock to support
> > properly Plasma Look N. Feel packages.
>
> the packages just allow you to access files shipped by the theme.. so
> provided
> you know what you want to customize and how, you then put those files in
> the
> package (for which we can help adding some needed named files in)

so I can add a in the contents folder of a Look N' Feel package, a new
latte-dock folder
containing the Latte layout?

and then from
> lattedock access it with the kpackage api.

Is there a signal I can catch from kpackage api when a new Look N' Feel
package is loaded or do
we need to support this through D-Bus?

Can I look in plasma codepage somewhere to take ideas how to implement in
Latte?

regards,
michail