What needs from Latte Dock to support Look N' Feel packages?

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 15:48:07 UTC 2017

On mercoledì 20 dicembre 2017 19:41:08 CET Michail Vourlakos wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I have created the following: https://phabricator.kde.org/T7622
> in order to track down the info needed in order for Latte Dock to support
> properly Plasma Look N. Feel packages.

the packages just allow you to access files shipped by the theme.. so provided
you know what you want to customize and how, you then put those files in the
package (for which we can help adding some needed named files in) and then from
lattedock access it with the kpackage api.
it's pretty much all there is to it

--
Marco Martin