D9271: Fixed memory leak in new_argv

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Dec 12 22:42:35 UTC 2017

davidedmundson added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> joydevice.cpp:197
>    origCorr = oldCorr;
> +  delete [] oldCorr; //We should be deleting this when it fails and after use.
>    corr = new struct js_corr[axes];

When you do this origCorr is now a dangling pointer to deleted contents.

> nathanhenry wrote in Viewer.cpp:145
> Should this be dereferenced outside the loop or not at all?

personally I'd solve this with

view->setAttribute(Qt::WA_DeleteOnClose)

and then this method can just create objects and not worry about destroying them itself.

> standard_actions_module.cpp:137
> +
> +    delete m_actionCollection;
>      }

We've just passed this to
 m_editor->addCollection(m_actionCollection,
in the line above...I expect we still need our actionCollection.

Please make sure you test your changes before posting them.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop