D9255: [Notifications] Add visible menu button to thumbnail strip

Roman Gilg noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Dec 9 22:54:16 UTC 2017

romangg added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> broulik wrote in ThumbnailStrip.qml:113
> The thumbnail has *always* been clickable.
>
> The open hand cursor is merely an indicator to show that it's draggable, the very reason this feature exists.

> The thumbnail has *always* been clickable.

Right, I overlooked this.

> The open hand cursor is merely an indicator to show that it's draggable, the very reason this feature exists.

Is it used somewhere else this way in the workspace? I checked:

- favorites in launcher,
- manual sorting of tabs in task manager,
- app streams in plasma-pa (but to be honest there a hand cursor should be used because nobody knows about it).

Imo if an item is dragabble //and// clickable it should be a normal cursor.

Since it is not directly related to this patch about the context menu anymore though, we can leave it like it is for now.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace