D6183: [Digital Clock] Allow copying current date and time to clipboard

Bernhard Schiffner noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Aug 31 19:03:31 UTC 2017

bschiffner added a comment.

  Sorry for not understanding the (perhaps your?) problem with the seconds.
  Do you like to express that you:
  1.) do not get seconds at all (erverytime 00 or 59) or
  2.) do not get an actualized value of seconds (or time) in very the moment of clicking the intended format or
  3.) can have a platform related problem or
  4.) someting else?

  On all PCs (x86/AMD64) I use the patch on i get the time of opening the context menu with a "correct" value of seconds. This value can be copied from the clipboard anywhere.

  And you are right: there is no urgent need for a  display of seconds and if not displayed it would remove some "visual bloat".
  (Nevertheless I like this "geekiness" for my personal use: excel sheets, exif correction, ...)

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace