D7567: Support edit and appstream actions also for application search results

Matthias Klumpp noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Aug 28 18:56:39 UTC 2017

mak added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> actionlist.cpp:380
> +
> +    const auto components = appstreamPool->componentsById(service->desktopEntryName()+QLatin1String(".desktop"));
> +    for(const auto &component: components) {

This will not work, because the component-ID can be an arbitrary reverse-DNS string identifying the application, and doesn't have to resemble the .desktop-entry-id at all. If that happens, it's purely accidental.

I was planning to add a `componentsByLaunchable(TYPE, STR)` method to AppStream anyway, I could probably do that for the next release of AS.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop