D7475: Make EffectsHandlerImpl::announceSupportProperty work without X11

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Aug 23 10:15:09 UTC 2017

davidedmundson added a comment.

  I assume this is all to make xwayland socket activated so X11ConnectionChanged will come later.

  You're going out of your way to make sure we when we do get an X11 connection  we register any atoms that had previously called announceSupportProperty. Which is great, except it won't work for:
  SlidingPopups, KScreen, PresentWindows which all cache the first returned atom by this method.

  They'll need updating to either monitor the x11ConnectionChanged signal themselves or to just not cache the atoms themselves.

REPOSITORY
  R108 KWin