D6697: Allow to change toolbar font separately again

Henrik Fehlauer noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Aug 20 10:39:41 UTC 2017

rkflx marked 2 inline comments as done.
rkflx added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> fvogt wrote in fonts_global_toolbar.pl:12
> Not sure, but maybe the script should only read/change the `[General]` section?

Not done in the other update scripts either and not strictly necessary, but you are right. I'll fix it in the upd file by adding the section there, no additional perl needed.

> fvogt wrote in fonts_global_toolbar.pl:14
> Is it guaranteed that `font=` comes before `toolBarFont`?

Good catch, but can only happen for a manually edited config file. Instead of adding an ugly second loop, it turns out upd syntax is powerful enough so I can omit the perl script entirely (only needed if we'd want something like `toolBarFont[size]=generalFont[size]-1`), it even sorts the config file alphabetically.

REPOSITORY
  R135 Integration for Qt applications in Plasma

BRANCH
  Plasma/5.10