D6697: Allow to change toolbar font separately again

Henrik Fehlauer noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Aug 19 15:25:05 UTC 2017

rkflx requested review of this revision.
rkflx added a subscriber: fvogt.
rkflx added a comment.

  No worries and thanks for the review :)

  I'll setup my recently granted commit access and commit to master (even though originally intended for 5.10, but I'll need to rebase on Fabians changes in https://phabricator.kde.org/R135:1b21b5977c2068c5bd30c9f9f641f60bdba9ea8e anyway).

  If you (or @fvogt) have the time, could you also look at https://phabricator.kde.org/D6698? Should be trivial…

  Things to work on in the future:

  - restrict toolbar font size to only affect QToolbars
  - think about going to different default size

REPOSITORY
  R135 Integration for Qt applications in Plasma

BRANCH
  Plasma/5.10